Safety and Sanitisation Measures
We have the following communication from the Property:
Check-in and Booking Process:
1) You can book online. Once the booking is confirmed the following steps will be required to be followed prior to arrival at the Hotel.
2) 48 Hours Prior to check in a link will be sent to your email ID, which we have on file, that will require you to confirm your booking information and all the guests that part of this booking, you will need to upload the planned guest Aadhar card/ID Proof along with the Covid-19 online questionnaire.
3) A medical fitness certificate is required for all visiting guests, that is less than 48 hours old has be provided prior or at check-in, you may upload or provide at the front desk upon arrival, please note you will not be allowed to check-in without this certificate.
4) Once you arrive at the Hotel, temperature checks and sanitization of your luggage is mandatory at the entrance of the hotel.
Check-Out , Hotel Stay & Front Office
1) If you or your family member is running a temperature of more than 98.6° F you should contact the front office/reception. DO NOT leave your room, we will ask a medical professional to advise on what steps should be taken or if you have to be directed to the closest hospital/medical facility.
2) We will be running a once a day temperature check of all staying guest, this will be required to be done at the room or reception between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
3) Please always wear a mask once you step out of the room to any public place. If you don’t have a mask, please call the reception, we will provide you and your family members one.
4) Do not share the elevator/lift with other guest(s). Please use the hand sanitizer stations in the lift and passages while using the elevator/lift.
5) If you have a planned check-out, please request for an E-check-out. We will send the info/bill via email) along with payment link. (This is done to avoid manual check-in/check-out procedures at the reception). If you are unable to pay via the online method, you can still complete the payment process via the reception.
Restaurant and Room Service
1) There will be no breakfast buffet service, a fixed menu will be provided and made to order for each guest.
2) Guests should call and reserve a table at the melting-pot, and should come down to the restaurants only when a table is available to avoid crowding.
3) You can request room service, but in order to avoid contact with staff, the tray will be left outside your room for you to collect and put back once you complete your meal.
4) Please note we are sanitizing all trays, utensils, plates and glasses before providing any service to our guests.
Menu cards and other stationary will not be provided in Room service and Restaurants. To reduce the number of touch points. Please use the QR Code to view an online menu copy.
1) As per Govt orders, rooms will be sanitized and left vacant for a minimum of 24 hours before it is given to a new guest.
2) Strict sanitation SOP’s are going to be followed by the Housekeeping staff. You can request for a copy of the SOP at the front desk.
3) The room linen to be changed once in two days or ONLY on request; to facilitate minimal contact.
4) All Housekeeping service will be done only if you have stepped out of the room.
5) Stationary items will not be provided in the room, to limit the number of shared touch-points. Please call #9 for questions or concerns.
5) Toiletries and Soaps will be replaced once at the time of checkout. Incase additional toiletries are required please call House Keeping on #6 or #9 for new stock.